Skip to content
- In which of the following cases, Hon’ble Delhi High Court has held that, “the expression ‘person suing’ in section 69(2) of the Partnership Act, 1932 means all the partners of the firm who are its partners at the time of the institute of the suit”
A. Vinubhai Najibhai Chavda v. Mahesh Kumar Ramchandra Raval
B. Subramania Mudaliar v. East Asia Co. Ltd.
C. J.K. Finance Chit Funds v. R. Surya Kumar
D. Shankar Housing Corporation v. Mohan Devi
- Which of the following Model law has been used by the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996?
A. UNCITRAL, 1985
B. Constitution of India
C. European Commercial Arbitration Procedure
D. Judicial Precedents of Supreme Court
- Who was the chief architect of Indian Penal Code, 1860?
A. James F. Stephen
B. Lord Macaulay
C. Lord Chelmsford
D. None of the above
- Under which of the following provisions of Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, a District Magistrate or a Sub- Divisional Magistrate may prevent environmental pollution?
A. Section 144
B. Section 151
C. Section 106
D. Section 133
- The gap between two neurons is called?
error: Content is protected !!