- Section 97 of IPC extends the right of private defence of property, to the offence of:
d) Both B and C
- The investigating police officer in a case has power to require attendance of a person acquainted with the facts and circumstances of the case under which section of the Cr.P.C.?
a) Section 159 of the Cr.P.C.
b) Section 160 of the Cr.P.C.
c) Section 161 of the Cr.P.C.
d) Section 162 of the Cr.P.C.
- The opinion of expert under section 45 of Evidence Act can be for
a) Identity of finger impression
b) Identity of hand writing
c) Both A and B
d) None of the above
- Sovereignty under constitution belongs to:
a) the President
b) the People
c) the Parliament
d) all of the above
- Thein dam is located on which of the following rivers?