- A command asking a public authority to perform its public duty is called the writ of
d) Habeas Corpus
- Provision relating to percept is provided in Civil Procedure Code under
a) Section 40
b) Section 44
c) Section 45
d) Section 46
- When can leading questions be asked?
a) In cross examination
b) In examination in chief with the permission of the court
c) In re-examination with the permission of the court
d) In all of the above situations
- Under section 12(1)(f) of the M.P. Accommodation Control Act, for whose need Landlord cannot obtain decree of eviction against a tenant?
a) For major son
b) For married daughter
c) For his wife
d) For himself
- Which city is known as ‘City of Manganese’?
Answer 1. B 2. D 3. D 4. C 5. A